Regeneron's Postdoctoral Training Program
The program consists of:
- Three years of formal postdoctoral training in a program directed by an award-winning educator
- Exposure to the biotechnology industry's most successful and innovative scientists
- Opportunities to pursue cutting-edge biomedical research in a prestigious, well-resourced, and highly-driven industry environment
- Weekly postdoctoral scientist meetings to foster scientific rigor, creative thinking, critical reasoning, and career advancement
As part of your Postdoctoral Training Program you will:
- Conduct forward-looking, innovative, and creative research to address a novel scientific question under the auspices of a scientist mentor
- Publish and disseminate data via external conferences and peer-reviewed publications
- Assist with mentoring and teaching interns and other more junior trainees
- Participate in postdoctoral program activities such as weekly meetings and the annual research conference
- Present data internally, including at lab meetings, trainee meetings, and company-wide seminars
- Provide ongoing reports of research progress to supervisor and program staff
Experience and Required Skills:
- Doctoral degree in a relevant discipline
- Scientists looking for their first or second postdoctoral training
- Superior scientific skills including critical and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated publication success as evidenced by peer-reviewed publications
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact dynamically and constructively with scientific peers
- Note: Occasional travel
- Access the online application here.
- Applications Accepted: October 15, 2014 - December 15, 2014
- Letters of Recommendation are required (please find additional details in the online application).
- Applications received after December 15, 2014 may not be considered.
- Following the close date, please allow 3-4 months for review and interviews.
- Targeted start date: June 29, 2015.
- A fully integrated biopharmaceutical environment with diverse career offerings
- A top 10 biotechnology company
- A leader in life sciences technology
- Science Magazine’s #1 Employer Globally in Biotechology and Pharmaceutical Companies
If you have any questions, please email Postdoctoral@regeneron.com
"Our goal is to train our postdoctoral fellows to be innovative scientific thinkers with the potential to create paradigm-shifting advances in biomedicine."
"Here you have the possibility to interact with dozens of scientists, and have fun too!"
"We really have a think-tank and brainstorming-type approach."